Welcome to the cl4 Kohana 3 Module
cl4 is designed to be a dynamic web developers toolkit to save time and reduce code. We have done our best to adhere to Kohana's code guidelines and principles.
For a downloads, version control, issues, etc. see our home on github at: http://github.com/claerosystems/cl4
Here is a quick summary of how you might want to use cl4:
- use ClaeroORM model additional features to:
- generate flexible HTML forms from your ORM models (one-line fully featured forms, including relationships, multiple record edits, select fields, date pickers, etc.)
- generate flexible HTML tables of your data from our ORM models (one-line)
- update / insert / delete your data using the expanded model features (one line save for multiple records, many-to-many, foreign, etc.)
- generate stand-alone admin panes from objects that include a full-featured list of records with pagination, search, add, edit, etc.
- use ClaeroTable anywhere you need to create HTML tables
- use ClaeroForm instead of Form to create various types of HTML form fields (eg. )
- use additional Claero helper functions that are not available in Kohana to facilitate:
- uploading and manipulating files
- writing and reading CSV files
- writing and reading XML files
- ZIPing filess
- and more
See our wiki for the complete documentation.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Development of the cl4 module is now underway and we are hoping to have an alpha version ready within a few weeks.
The project is up and running at http://github.com/claerosystems/cl4 and the current source is available here.
Please note that this is not ready for use and both the code, inline documentation, and wiki documentation are in a constant state of flux and change. Do not rely on anything for now.